Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ilisariss aplication

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ilisariss

Ilisariss

Ilisariss aplication Empty
PostSubject: Ilisariss aplication   Ilisariss aplication Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:59 am

1. Character name: Ilisariss
2. Character class: Warlock
3. Link to Armory Is right http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sporeggar&n=Ilisariss

4. What spec do you use? Why? Demonology - till i hit 80
5. Are you open to change your spec for raid needs? Yes

6. Tell us something about yourself. Hobbies, favorite music, addictions or whatever comes to mind.
My name is Danijel , Im 21 years old and I came from Croatia. Im working as a photographer and i organize some disco-dance night playing there as a dj.

7. Primary professions and skill level
Herb(389) Alch (372)

8. Raiding experience?
Not really because i boght this game last year and I spend it on leveling and just pvp but i hope i will raid everytime it's posible

9. PvP, RP or PvE?
PvE-RP
10. crisps or chocolate?
Chocolate

11. Previous guilds in Sporeggar , why did you leave?
House of Serpentcrest - maaaan that was some good old time .i must say i like rp very much and that was a really good undead rp guild

12. Why do you want to join End of Days?
I heard it is some bad ass raiding guild heheheh

13. Who do you know in End of Days?
Panzr and Requie
Back to top Go down
Panzr

Panzr

Ilisariss aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ilisariss aplication   Ilisariss aplication Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:59 pm

Hello Danijel Smile Usualy we want level 80 players, tho u seem like a nice guy and know what ur doing. Work on PvE gear and whisper me ingame for a chat
Back to top Go down

Ilisariss aplication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Recruitment-
Jump to: