Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prevent DPS spam!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
svetogor

Prevent DPS spam! Empty
PostSubject: Prevent DPS spam!   Prevent DPS spam! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:56 pm

Its time to stop that. Because of the bloody DPS meter some players think with the DPS meter, instead with their brains (if we asume they have one). Wisp DPS meter or spam in specific channel, where all competitors can join, like /join EoDDPS. It is extremly foolish to think that you are most usefull player, because you are first on DPS. The stupid program cant desribe that you are giving buffs, improving others dmg etc.
It is not only that meter is pestering. Infantile players get mad of the idea to lose the competition and start to do foolish things. My own meter says "Boss is down/Wipe", anything else is vanity.
Back to top Go down
Panzr

Panzr

Prevent DPS spam! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prevent DPS spam!   Prevent DPS spam! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:00 pm

agreed... this does seem to go over the top for some Razz and svet, you rule!
Back to top Go down
Amryfae

Prevent DPS spam! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prevent DPS spam!   Prevent DPS spam! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:24 am

also agreed and as the 3rd officer to agree this request is now passed! IE any DPS meter shown in a channel other then eoddps will result in a removal from the raid and ban from the next weeks raid

to keep people happy i will show my own dps meter after each boss encounter, if i am not there then the raid leader will AFTER LOOT

so it is written so shall it be done!!!

and for all the newcomers falathar = amryfaes alt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prevent DPS spam! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prevent DPS spam!   Prevent DPS spam! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prevent DPS spam!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Raid Tactics-
Jump to: