Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Valiel, Death Knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valiel

Valiel

Valiel, Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Valiel, Death Knight   Valiel, Death Knight Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:57 pm

1. Character name
Valiel

2. Character class
Death Knight

3. Link to Armory
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sporeggar&n=Valiel
I have a tank chest, I'm trying to get rid of it, but its glued to me... starting to farm DTK HC for Breastplate of Undeath http://www.wowhead.com/?item=37722

4. What spec do you use? Why?
Frost/Blood DPS! Well, I like it, its more crit focused!

5. Are you open to change your spec for raid needs?
Has long its not Deep Unholy, yeah!

6. Tell us something about yourself. Hobbies, favorite music, addictions or whatever comes to mind.
Hobbies... so many...
watch Sean Conery movies, listen to heavy metal, ride bike, WoW(?!), study (yeah its a hobby)

7. Primary professions and skill level
Mining and BS, not very evolved...

8. Raiding experience?
In TBC i missed The Eye, Kara (some how never wanted to go there... go guess) BT, SWP and Magtheridon's Lair, in Wrath... i dinged 80 2 days ago!

9. PvP, RP or PvE?
RP=PVE>PVP

10. crisps or chocolate?
Is there cookies?

11. Previous guilds in Sporeggar , why did you leave?
The Argent Tower. I love to RP, but i also LOVE PVE... it was time to choose... Guess who won?!

12. Why do you want to join End of Days?
I was searching for a raiding guild, and someone put a good word about you people

13. Who do you know in End of Days?
Lenorá

14. We're currently raiding Naxx10, OS10/25 and will start with Naxx 25 man version shortly. Raid times vary depending on group ( we start between 17:00 - 19:00 Friday and Saturday) are these times good for you?
Yeah...
Back to top Go down
Panzr

Panzr

PostSubject: Re: Valiel, Death Knight   Valiel, Death Knight Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:16 pm

We can use another crit machine Smile I spoke with u ingame, seemed like a nice guy. RP backgroud is alright, ur gonna like it here even tho we dont do any guild RP events Razz

Work on gearing up thru heroics and you will be raiding within a few weeks.

Welcome to End of Days
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valiel, Death Knight   Valiel, Death Knight Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:48 am

I've grouped with Valiel since about level 60. I fully support his application and hope he enjoys his stay.
Back to top Go down
Valiel

Valiel

PostSubject: Re: Valiel, Death Knight   Valiel, Death Knight Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:34 pm

Hey lascaris o/

TY all you ppl! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valiel, Death Knight   Valiel, Death Knight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valiel, Death Knight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Recruitment :: Archive-
Jump to: