Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sathira-Priest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sathira

Sathira-Priest Empty
PostSubject: Sathira-Priest   Sathira-Priest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:20 am

1. Character name Sathira
2. Character class Priest
3. Link to Armory http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sporeggar&n=Sathira

4. What spec do you use? Why? 14/57/0 (will be 13/58/0 in 3.1 patch) because it's the spec i got used to ^^
5. Are you open to change your spec for raid needs? Yes sure.

6. Tell us something about yourself. Hobbies, favorite music, addictions or whatever comes to mind. Music house-minimal , happy guy ^^ , i like to spend alot of time in making friends and i like to spend time with friends Smile

7. Primary professions and skill level Enchanting 440/460-Tailoring 444/450

8. Raiding experience? Only wotlk instances exept EoE 25 man and OS + 2/3 drakes

9. PvP, RP or PvE? Pve
10. crisps or chocolate? Chocolate lol

11. Previous guilds in Sporeggar , why did you leave? Stoicism / Berserk Calling ( both because i didn't like the raiding ppl)
12. Why do you want to join End of Days? Because it's a good guild and cool ppl inside it
13. Who do you know in End of Days? I think i know Panzr ^^

14. We're currently raiding Naxx10, OS10/25 and Naxx 25 (12 of 15 bosses down) Raid times vary depending on group ( we start between 17:00 - 19:00 Friday and Saturday) are these times good for you? Well this might be the problem because i have school early in the morning and i usually exit wow at 21:30 RT ( this is the reason why alot of guilds didn't accepted me )
Back to top Go down
Panzr

Panzr

Sathira-Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sathira-Priest   Sathira-Priest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:14 am

Sathira Smile Good to see u here mate. U've healed me many times is heroics and random raid pugs, i can vouch for ur healing abileties.

Our main raiding days are friday and saturday and sunday. We usualy go OS, VoA or have a go at malygos early evening, and then finish of with naxx 10/25 in the evenings.
In the weekdays we tend to raid at wednesday and thursday, tho not always. Mid-week raids like these noramly end at around 22.00 RT. U think u can do those ekstra 30 min once in a while?
Back to top Go down
Sathira

Sathira-Priest Empty
PostSubject: ^^   Sathira-Priest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:42 pm

Well that depends on my father really....because if it was by me i would stay longer Sad
Back to top Go down
Amryfae

Sathira-Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sathira-Priest   Sathira-Priest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:16 pm

FIGHT THE POWER!

lol all looks pretty good to me panzr so ill vouch for the guy, we can train him into a little rebel later on
Back to top Go down
Panzr

Panzr

Sathira-Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sathira-Priest   Sathira-Priest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:37 pm

Hehe xD the true End of Days spirit Razz Sathira ill pull some phone pranks on ur dad to keep him busy. Then u can complete the raids without interupts :>

Applicatant joined Rosegrove :>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sathira-Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sathira-Priest   Sathira-Priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sathira-Priest
Page 1 of 1