Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kailos - Mage

Go down 
+2
Valiel
kailos
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kailos

Kailos - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Kailos - Mage   Kailos - Mage Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:50 pm

1. Kailos
2. Mage
3. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sporeggar&n=Kailos

4. 0/51/20, because i love (frost)fire ? don't really know, started with fire, and it stuck
5. I haven't really played with frost or arcane yet, but if the situation requires, i'm more than willing to switch...

6. um...
hobbies: collecting/watching anime, dj'ing (maybe even at small parties soon Surprised)
music: mainly goa-trance and a little of most other genre's (metal, rock etc too), but no r&b/rap stuff please (or country... really can't seem to like it lol :p)

7. Tailoring 445 / Enchanting 403

8. Some Karazhan runs with previous guild, few naxx10 runs with steady group and pug's. haven't cleared all of naxx yet though (haven' t met patchwerk yet)

9. pve with a dash of rp
10. chocolate

11. - Azeroths Redemption: rp/raid (a little) guild, merged with the argent tower
- The Argent Tower: RP guild, guild is being very quiet, and i'm getting more and more into raiding, thus leaving me a bit out in the cold in the Tower...
12. "recruited" by valiel when talking with him about maybe switching guilds
13. Valiel *yeah baby* *cough*

14. raid times are good Smile

Last edited by kailos on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Valiel

Valiel

Kailos - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kailos - Mage   Kailos - Mage Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:54 pm

Kai is a realy good player! I vouch for him... if it counts for any thing... wich doesnt... i'm confused...
SADIIIIIII USE THE STONE!!!!
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

Kailos - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kailos - Mage   Kailos - Mage Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:46 pm

Hm, a little gear tweak & i'm sure we could put you to good use Smile
Spell power seems a little low but geared with the right gems & enchs i'm sure you'll put us all to shame!

o/ Vouch ^^
Back to top Go down
https://endofdays.darkbb.com
Vinthy

Kailos - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kailos - Mage   Kailos - Mage Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:03 pm

Well Vally your friend here's got a pretty fine raiding spec not to mention he's not badly geared..in fact with a good rotation he could fare well in 25 mans even(except EoE maybe).Also his almost capped hit rating is a nice indicator when it comes to PVE knowledge.

So 'nough said, he gets my stamp of approval.Hope you'll be joining us soon mate!
There you go then Val Razz ,mage CL out.
Back to top Go down
Valiel

Valiel

Kailos - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kailos - Mage   Kailos - Mage Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:20 pm

Vinthy wrote:

There you go then Val Razz

cheers
Back to top Go down
kailos

Kailos - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kailos - Mage   Kailos - Mage Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:23 pm

nice nice, hope to be seeing you all soon then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Panzr

Panzr

Kailos - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kailos - Mage   Kailos - Mage Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:38 am

Ur well geared, decently enchanted and gemmed, spec looks excellent for raid, u seem like a nice guy, our mage Class Leader has vouched for u and... u like goa trance :>

I wish all applications were so obvius

Welcome to End of Days
Back to top Go down
Eternis

Eternis

Kailos - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kailos - Mage   Kailos - Mage Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:53 am

i knew panz would pick up on the goa trance option XD
Back to top Go down
Valiel

Valiel

Kailos - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kailos - Mage   Kailos - Mage Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:58 am

Eternis wrote:
i knew panz would pick up on the goa trance option XD

my thought too!
Back to top Go down
kailos

Kailos - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kailos - Mage   Kailos - Mage Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:14 pm

yay, first raiding guild cheers let's hope i don't dissapoint too much *cough*

and the goa part is a bit surprising, always got the "naaaaaaaah, nothing beats metal" in previous guild(s) :p
Back to top Go down
Valiel

Valiel

Kailos - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kailos - Mage   Kailos - Mage Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:46 am

kailos wrote:
"naaaaaaaah, nothing beats metal"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kailos - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kailos - Mage   Kailos - Mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kailos - Mage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Recruitment-
Jump to: