Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kiljaed - Hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiljaed

Kiljaed - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Kiljaed - Hunter   Kiljaed - Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:40 am

1. Character name: Kiljaed
2. Character class: Hunter
3. Link to Armory: i'm not able to link it but if you need to know contact me in game =)

4. What spec do you use? Why? Sv cause is the ona that do more dmg atm
5. Are you open to change your spec for raid needs? i prefer to not change spec especially for MM cause i do even pvp

6. Tell us something about yourself. Hobbies, favorite music, addictions or whatever comes to mind. My name's Mattia i come from italy. I like to play football, swim, and naturally play at WoW

7. Primary professions and skill level Skinning 450 and Lw 445

8. Raiding experience? Naxx 10/25 OS 10/25 VoA 10/25 and some classic raid

9. PvP, RP or PvE? PvE and PvP
10. crisps or chocolate? chocolate

11. Previous guilds in Sporeggar , why did you leave? Blood Vendor, well atm there are only 3 active player in the guild, we don't do nothing
12. Why do you want to join End of Days? I've speak whit requie and he said me something abour you and your raid
13. Who do you know in End of Days? Requie

14. We're currently raiding Naxx10, OS10/25 and Naxx 25 (12 of 15 bosses down) Raid times vary depending on group ( we start between 17:00 - 19:00 Friday and Saturday) are these times good for you?
Back to top Go down
Panzr

Panzr

Kiljaed - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiljaed - Hunter   Kiljaed - Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:38 am

Hello Kiljaed. Your name rings a bell, i believe we have done some heroics together. Contact me ingame for a chat
Back to top Go down
Panzr

Panzr

Kiljaed - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiljaed - Hunter   Kiljaed - Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:54 pm

Test run completed, nice run man. Nice work in naxx 25 aswell. I'm waiting for someone to challenge hunters ar the top of our DPS meters :>

Welcome to End of Days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kiljaed - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiljaed - Hunter   Kiljaed - Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiljaed - Hunter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Recruitment-
Jump to: