Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application - Necro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Necrogal

Application - Necro Empty
PostSubject: Application - Necro   Application - Necro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:50 am

1. Character name - Necrogal
2. Character class - Rogue
3. Link to Armory / wow-heroes

4. What spec do you use? Why? - PvE - Combat, PvP - Multi, because thats how blizz ment it to be Very Happy
5. Are you open to change your spec for raid needs? Ofc if needed, change it every two days anyway....

6. Tell us something about yourself. Hobbies, favorite music, addictions or whatever comes to mind. - Music - Play some and hear some, Rock - Metal at most but very open minded, Love Soccer, Friends and beer! flower

7. Primary professions and skill level - LW 444 and 450 skinner

8. Raiding experience? just havent done EoE and that's it...

9. PvP, RP or PvE? I like PvP and PvE, they diffrent so cant really tell which most... Each requires diffrent skills so... affraid
10. crisps or chocolate? Beer... (??)

11. Previous guilds in Sporeggar , why did you leave? Atm i'm in Guild SU (Russian guild) but I cant see any progress for some time, and it's getting pretty boring, really nice ppl but looking for a bigger guild... besides not realy into Russian guilds...
12. Why do you want to join End of Days? I'd like to meet some new people and do some heroic raids when possible (which atm i cant)
13. Who do you know in End of Days? No one in person but seen people here and there... Basketball

14. We're currently raiding Naxx10, EoE10, OS10/25 +1 and Naxx 25 (12 of 15 bosses down) Raid times vary depending on group ( weekdays we raid from 19-23, friday and saturday we raid 18-24) are these times good for you? Yeeep

15. Do you agree to these terms: I DO

- You attend most of our raids
- You show up 15-30 min before raid start ready with flasks, pots and food
- You show patience on progresion raids. Sometimes we have bad days where we wipe and wipe. Don't complain about it.
- You watch boss videos and read tactics before raidstart if you do not know a bossfight
- You dont expect free epics. If you show no effort in following these terms, you might aswell look for a new guild.
Back to top Go down
Panzr

Panzr

Application - Necro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Necro   Application - Necro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:04 am

Hello Necro Smile spoke to you briefly ingame, ill /w u for a dps test and a chat :>
Back to top Go down

Application - Necro
Page 1 of 1