Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Warbane

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:48 am

1. Character name- Warbane
2. Character class- Warlock
3. Link to Armory- Will add soon...

4. What spec do you use? Why?- Demonology, simply because i am best at using it.
5. Are you open to change your spec for raid needs?- Yes, but would prefer not too.

6. Tell us something about yourself. Hobbies, favorite music, addictions or whatever comes to mind.- My name is James and i enjoy going out with mates and simply having a good time!

7. Primary professions and skill level- Mining= 427 Tailoring= 256 (I know it's bad ;P)

8. Raiding experience?- Kara and ZA from BC and OS 25 man.

9. PvP, RP or PvE?- Mainly PvE, but also enjoy PvP.
10. crisps or chocolate?- Chocolate any day!

11. Previous guilds in Sporeggar , why did you leave?- Yakuzza or DoW (name change), Relic and Order of Chaos. Left DoW becuase guild leader was very strict and other guilds just died.
12. Why do you want to join End of Days?- I love raiding and i have heard it is a great guild for it!
13. Who do you know in End of Days?- Nobody =(

14. We're currently raiding Naxx10, OS10/25 and will start with Naxx 25 man version shortly. Raid times vary depending on group ( we start between 17:00 - 19:00 Friday and Saturday) are these times good for you?- Yes
Back to top Go down
Panzr

Panzr

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:55 pm

According to armory there is no Warbane on Sporeggar atm. If you wish to join, contact us ingame for a test run Smile

Application put on hold
Back to top Go down
Amryfae

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:34 pm

doesnt look too bad but im abit concerned about the specc, demo has never really been an acceptable specc for raiding, in the test run you will be required to achieve 1600-1900 dps, if this isnt going to happen a respecc will be in order Razz i love felgaurds asmuch as the next but when it comes to DPS they can often fail
Back to top Go down
Eternis

Eternis

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:48 am

Amry amry amry, Haaguun has a few things he wants to say to you....
Felguards really arent that bad, one of the best scaling raid specs is Felguard/emberstorm, its fantastic at entry level easily pulling 1.6k dps (not great but again entry level).

How dyou think i was able to do decent DPS in our first naxx raids?

Consult you local warlock class leader XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1